An important part of the quality management system in the production of aluminum profiles, which would meet the requirements of the ISO standard 9001, являются так называемые «рабочие инструкции» (Work Instructions).
Work instruction – что это?
Typical aluminum profile factories with one to two to three extrusion presses are relatively small companies.. Such companies often have difficulty quantifying, the content and format of these same work instructions.
Usually a work instruction is a special guide or step-by-step instruction on how to, how to perform a particular production task, a procedure and / or part of a general organizational or production procedure.
The degree of complexity of the products and technological processes of a particular enterprise depends on, where and how much detailed work instructions should be applied. These instructions are needed in addition to complex process procedures., as the ISO standard calls them 9001. These manufacturing processes often take the form of process instructions..
Зачем пишут рабочие инструкции?
Большинство предприятий разрабатывают и применяют рабочие инструкции со следующими целями:
- as aids for training new employees, as well as workers, которых переводят с других участков предприятия;
- clear instructions on the necessary equipment and tools, а также последовательности выполнения той или иной работы или технологического процесса;
- reduction in the likelihood of errors and inconsistencies, особенно при освоении новой продукции;
- regulation of types of work or production tasks, for example, Maintenance, которые необходимо периодически выполнять;
- описание действий в случае нарушения технологии изготовления продукции или снижения ее качества;
- ensure that, so that all technological and operational instructions are clear and precise, and complemented each other.
What are the work instructions
There should not be too many work instructions. They must be really necessary for work.. Very often, in addition to work instructions, routings are used, process flowcharts, photos, product examples, customer specifications. For work, calibration and maintenance of measuring and production equipment and tools always have standard operating manuals. Therefore, in this case, there is usually no need to develop separate work instructions.. Too voluminous instructions make sense to break into several "digestible" parts. Anyway, all these “documents” must be registered and entered into the quality system documentation system.
Work instruction - not a section from TI
On the other hand, a simple excerpt from a large technological instruction cannot work instructions, for example, its section or subsection.
Technological instructions, usually, write engineering workers for the same engineering workers. For a work instruction, these sections or subsections of the process instruction must be reworked as follows, that they be stated in a clear and simple language and, very desirable, with "pictures".
Work instructions are part of the quality system.
For, so that work instructions can be part of a quality management system, including ISO 9001, they need a certain standardized format, ссылки на более общие технологические процессы (технологические инструкции). Technological instructions, in turn, must refer to and rely on relevant work instructions, as well as standards, internal technical documents, customer specifications, drawings and the like.
Work instructions for the production of aluminum profiles
“Topics” for work instructions for a typical aluminum profile plant may be, eg:
- Heating dies and other technological tools
- Editing profiles by stretching
- Cutting profiles to measured lengths
- Loading profiles into an aging furnace
- Procedure for crimping new dies
- Matrix Adjustment Methods
- Matrix Maintenance
- Matrix Etching
- Matrix nitriding
- Batch melting and processing of aluminum melt
- Calculation of the charge for the melting furnace
- Pillar casting
- Homogenization of Pillars
- Surface preparation of profiles for powder coating.
- Powder coating aluminum profiles
- Rules for hanging profiles for anodizing
- Work on the anodic oxidation line
- Preparation and adjustment of working solutions
- Control of the appearance of finished aluminum profiles
- Rules for controlling the size of aluminum profiles
- The procedure for controlling the hardness of aluminum profiles