The organizers of the exhibition are:
- China Foundry Association
- China Iron and Steel Association
- Metallurgical Council
- China Engineering Society
- Institute of Industrial Ovens
as well as foreign organizers:
- Deutsche Messe AG and
- its subsidiary China Hannover Milano Fairs Shanghai Ltd.
Search for potential markets and promote the development of the metallurgical industry
International Exhibition Metaly + Metallurgy China 2017:
- the largest exhibition in Asia and the second largest in the world for metals and metallurgical industries;
- held annually in turn in Shanghai and Beijing.
Unlike previous exhibitions, this exhibition will be held in strategic cooperation with leading international exhibition company Deutsche Messe AG and its subsidiary China Hannover Milano Fairs Shanghai Ltd. Therefore, it will be a world-class event in the metallurgical industry with advanced concepts and the highest level of professional services.. This exhibition will create unprecedented opportunities for Chinese enterprises to enter the world level., and global companies enter the Chinese market.
Exhibition Metaly + Metallurgy China 2017 covers a wide range of industries and brings together four highly specialized international EXPOs:
- Metallurgical industry
- Industrial furnaces and refractories and
- Industrial ceramics.
The exhibition will be held with 13 by 16 June 2017 years in Shanghai at the New International Exhibition Center New International Expo Center.
As expected, exhibition area will exceed 80000 square meters.
In addition to the usual ‘expositions, the Exhibition Metaly + Metallurgy China 2017 will present:
- new in industrial robots and automation
- metal processing section, including the entire production chain.
- a range of activities, such as summit forums, which will create great opportunities for new connections, exchange of views and mutual cooperation.
- Foundry equipment
- Foundry equipment
- Molds and models
- Casting technology
- Computer technology in foundry
- Consulting services
- Technical and scientific publications
- Equipment for processing raw materials
- Melting equipment
- Technologies and equipment for continuous casting
- Technologies and equipment for wire rod production
- Monitoring and measurement equipment
- Auxiliary materials for metallurgy
- Metallurgical products
- Metallurgical technologies and equipment for environmental protection
- Production equipment and products from refractory materials
- Processing Technologies and Equipment for Sheet Metal
- Technological equipment for metal wire and mesh
- Production Technologies and Equipment for Sheet Structures
- All kinds of industrial furnaces
- Equipment and devices for heat treatment
- Induction Heating Equipment
- Heating elements
- Heat recovery devices
- Technologies and equipment for infrared heating
- Equipment for heating and transfer of coolants
- General industrial furnaces fire resistance and insulation
- Stoves and automatic control systems
- Consulting, planning, services
- Technical publications and periodicals
- Components, auxiliary equipment
Industrial robots and automation
- The bulk of industrial robots
- The use of industrial robots
- Functional components and parts of industrial robots
- Industrial automation
- Production Process and Automation
- Information Technology and Industrial Automation Software
- China International Steel Industry Summit
- 9-th Chinese foundry summit
- China International Heat Treatment Technology Forum
- China International Aluminum Processing Forum
- 13-I am the annual conference of the China Foundry Association
- China Innovative Foundry Equipment Award
- 7-th Council of the China Foundry Association
- Metal Form Workshop
- China Golf Exhibition 2017
- Meetings for the conclusion of transactions and cooperation agreements
Register for the International Metal Exhibition + Metallurgy China 2017 in Shanghai you can 28 February 2017 года.
Shanghai awaits exhibitors and visitors, to be held
from 13 by 16 June 2017 года.
Details – Online http://www.mm-china.com