Requirements for primary aluminum makes sets GOST 11069-2001. Primary aluminum is called aluminum, which is directly obtained from fossil raw materials - bauxite. Stamps aluminum GOST 4784-97 do not regulate the origin of alloys, including, aluminum brands.
Primary aluminum is produced by:
- in liquid form;
- the form of ingots, ingots, katanki, tape.
1 Classification of primary aluminum
Depending on the chemical composition, primary aluminum is subdivided into primary aluminum:
- high purity;
- technical grade.
2 The chemical composition of primary aluminum brands
2.1 The chemical composition of a high purity primary aluminum grades listed in Table 1, brands of commercial purity primary aluminum - Table 2.
Table 1 - Chemical composition of a high purity primary aluminum brands
2.2 The primary aluminum of commercial purity of all grades for the manufacture of food dishes Arsenic should not be greater than 0,015 %.
2.3 In the primary high-purity aluminum magnesium mass fraction is not considered in calculating the amount of impurities in aluminum brand.
2.4 The weight proportion of aluminum in the primary aluminum of high purity is determined by difference 100,00 % and the amount determined by the mass fractions of impurities, the mass fraction of each of which is equal to or more 0,0010 % and calculated to the third decimal place before determining the amount.
2.5 The weight proportion of aluminum in the primary aluminum of technical purity is determined by difference 100,00 % and the amount determined by the mass fractions of impurities, the mass fraction of each of which is equal to or more 0,010 % and calculated to the second decimal place before determining the sum.
2.6 Electrical resistance at 20 ° C wire, made of aluminum grades А5E and А7Е and annealed at (350 ± 20) ° С during 3 hours should be no more than:
- 0,0277 Om · mm2/m - for aluminum grade A7E;
- 0,0280 Om · mm2/m - aluminum brand A5E.
3 Identification of primary aluminum
Brand mark primary aluminum ingots by coating, bars, etc.. d. indelible paint of the following marks:
- A995 - four green vertical stripes;
- A99 - four black vertical stripes;
- A98 - four yellow vertical stripes;
- A97 - three yellow vertical stripes;
- A95 - three green vertical stripes;
- A85 - two white vertical and one green horizontal stripes;
- A8 - two white vertical stripes;
- A7 - two yellow vertical stripes;
- A7E - two yellow vertical stripes and a yellow horizontal stripe, crossing horizontal;
- А7Э - one yellow vertical stripe;
- A6 - two blue vertical stripes;
- A5 - two green vertical stripes;
- A5E - two green vertical stripes and a green horizontal stripe, crossing vertical;
- A35 - one green spot (up to 15 mm);
- A0 - two black vertical stripes.