The European aluminum products
European standards aluminum products - this is, primarily, standards for general-purpose products. There are also standards for special aluminum products, for example, packaging in the food industry or pressure vessels.
Aluminum products, general purpose generally has a sheet shape, plate, foil, tight / rods, tubes, profiles or wire. For each of these forms issued European Standards "general purpose" and each of them consists of several parts, eg:
- Листы и плиты: от EN 485-1 до AND 485-4.
- Rods / rod, трубы и профили: от EN 754-1 до AND 754-8 (тянутые) и от EN 755-1 до AND 755-9 ( прессованные).
- Фольга: от EN 546-1 до AND 546-4.
- Тянутая проволока: от EN 1301-1 до AND 1301-3.
Part 1 Each standard contains technical control and delivery conditions, которые указывают:
- what information should be included in the "order form", ie a document or set of documents, который поставщик и заказчик согласовывают при заказе партии продукции;
- каковы требования к продукции (включая ссылки на другие части стандартов);
- как производитель должен изготавливать и испытывать продукцию;
- as the products must be shipped, и какая информация должна быть предоставлена заказчику;
- as, in case of need, will be the resolution of disputes.
Part 2 Each standard defines the mechanical properties of these alloys and conditions, and the next part of the set tolerances on shape and dimensions, and in some cases - the requirements for additional properties.
customers, who need a small amount of standard products, buy them from wholesalers. Wholesalers order products directly from the manufacturer in accordance with relevant European standards. By proper control of technology and organization of production, as well as the required amount of product testing, The manufacturer builds confidence, that the properties of the products are in accordance with the requirements of the relevant standards. customers, that these standard products are needed in large quantities, buy them directly from the manufacturer.